Once again the Stonefish range was by far our biggest seller but there are also some surprise new entries including the Garfish Pinot Grigio, Grant Burge Moscato and DiGiorgio Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon.
Little surprise that Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc dominates with Lost Turtle, Starborough and Garfish all making the list. The Stonefish Platinum, introduced in early 2013 also skyrocketed to number four, helped significantly as it was adopted as the house sparkling at Opera Kitchen in the middle of the year.
- Stonefish Sauvignon Blanc (Margaret River WA)
- Stonefish Brut Cuvée (South Australia)
- Stonefish Chardonnay (Margaret River WA)
- Stonefish Platinum Chardonnay Pinot Noir (South Australia)
- Stonefish Merlot (Great Southern WA) / Stonefish Shiraz (Great Southern WA)
- Lost Turtle Sauvignon Blanc (Marlborough NZ)
- Garfish Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc (Marlborough NZ)
- Garfish Pinot Grigio (Adelaide Hills SA)
- Starborough Sauvignon Blanc (Marlborough NZ)
- Grant Burge Moscato (Barossa SA) / DiGiorgio Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon
For more information about any of these wines, please contact your sales representative or call Head Office (02) 9668 9930.