This fantastic Hunter Valley Shiraz has an intense bouquet of plum and spice, supported by oak. On the palate, the wine shows classic Shiraz characteristics of spice and ripe plum flavours, with fine tannins which provide structure and length. Excellent with red meat dishes, pizza, pasta or mature cheese.
- Trophy – 2012 Hunter Valley Boutique Winemakers Show ‘Best Red Wine of Show’
- Trophy – 2013 NSW Small Winemakers Show ‘Best Red Wine of Show’
- Gold – 2012 Winewise Small Vignerons Awards
- Gold – 2012 Hunter Valley Wine Show
- Gold – 2013 Royal Adelaide Wine Show
- Silver – 2012 Australian Small Winemakers Show
|James Halliday Wine Rating|